Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Chipmunk invader


This little fellow invaded my campsite in the Lassen National Forest in Northern California. He was seeking crackers. I gave him a few bites. This was in the days before I became politically correct and quit feeding wild animals. But this guy was not wild at all. But, yeah, I should not have feed him. Sorry. Anyway, I put a cracker in the botton of my empty coffee mug, which I placed on my picnic table. It was a boring day. I was alone. This was the best entertainment. Anyway, I like this photo.

1 comment:

  1. Politically correct...lets live a little! My brother and I rode our motorcycle into Canada and stopped at a little store with picnic tables near. Signs DO NOT FEED! but the Ravens or Crows which ever they were wanted some pretzels! I flipped one out and the show began. Finally he picked it up and it rolled up in front of his eyes...Startled but not willing to let it go was such a funny sight.

    Hope he enjoyed the pretzel as much as we enjoyed the show. I know DO NOT FEED!

    ReplyDelete