Friday, March 6, 2009

Help my friend Chuck Cirino get a new Ford Fiesta



My long time buddy Chuck Cirino, one of the weirdest guys I know (and I mean that as a compliment, which I think is how Chuck will take it), produced this four-minute video to convince the people at Ford that he should be driving one of their Ford Fiesta cars. Chuck is an avid RVer and one of the most creative guys I have ever met. I know he would appreciate a lot of people watching his very entertaining plea to Ford. So take a look. But be prepared for weirdness. . . which (I am happy to report) is Chuck's specialty.

9 comments:

  1. It's weird Chuck wants a Ford Fiesta. I would be fun to following him in my Jeep Liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck Cirino has taken weirdness to a new level. It deserves celebration. He deserves a Fiesta!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chuck, I hope you get the car...but you sure picked a BAD (or should I say wierd?) time to be asking Ford for anything!!!

    How about looking in a junk yard for a Ford Festiva....my son and daughter each had one....a true classic, and forerunner to the Fiesta...

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he gets the Ford. More of a chance getting a Ford than a GM or MoPar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is what you should do and it is really WEIRD, (especially in this economic and political climate). First, sell some advertising for your venture and then BUY IT! Buy the darn Fiesta like all of the rest of us and pay for it with money EARNED from your weird videos. What a weird concept in this political climate of "Give me everything for free".
    It's called capitalism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I owned a '79 Fiesta. Great car!
    It's the only decent thing "they" ever made!
    I bet the new ones are designed
    to fall apart after 4-6 years
    like the rest of their junk.
    Hope you get a good one Chuck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I don't know...I think the best thing "they" ever produced was the 1965 Mustang. We bought one in August 1964 and we still own it. Great vehicle. I love driving that car.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ask Obama for a Ford Fiesta. He's giving everything else away.

    Spread the wealth Obama, and help Chuck out with more freebies for people who don't want to earn them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ford does not make a Fiesta anymore.
    Your foto is a Focus.

    ReplyDelete