Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Dinosaur attack fended off near Petrified Forest


Sometimes you are walking down a quiet street in a small town and all of a sudden a dinosaur leaps out at you. This evil one came after me on Route 66 near the Petrified Forest in Arizona. I had just finished breakfast at Joe and Angies Cafe in Holbrook when I turned around and there it was -- a juvenile 'saur coming at me in search of his own breakfast! Hah! Little did the prehistoric leftover know that I am self-taught in dino-defense. I know that simply grabbing such a beast by its jaws cripples it. So that's what I am doing here.

When I look back on this pic I realize a couple of things: number one, I am very lucky to be alive. The other is I realize that I am losing the hair on the back of my head.

2 comments:

  1. I love yor stories I am from Holbrook and I am now living in Northern Micigan and I am always looking for something to show my friends up here just what Holbrook is like and this photo here is just perfect Thank You so much for a look at my home that I miss so very much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
    anyhow thanks for the good read!

    ReplyDelete