Friday, April 6, 2007

Postcard of the Week: Big rabbits Out West!


Yup, they sure do have big jack rabbits Out West! Why, they're so big you can ride 'em, just like this cowpoke is doing in this untouched, 100 percent authentic postcard photograph. And we'll tell you a little secret: it's darn tough to catch one of these big rodents! Those big ol' bunny ears can hear ya coming for a mile or better, and as amazing as that sounds, it's the honest truth. And, as you know, the honest truth is a whole lot more believeable than the dishonest truth!

3 comments:

  1. I don't consider a rabbit a rodent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one the last time I was out west in 1935

    It was bigger than my motorhome.

    Honest !

    ReplyDelete
  3. My father sent me one of those cards when I was a kid, about 40 years ago!

    ReplyDelete