Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bumper sticker crazy


I do not have a single bumper sticker on my motorhome. This RVer has plenty. How many stickers do you have? Why do you suppose someone puts so many bumper stickers all over his or her motorhome? Are they proud of where they have been? Are they bragging where they have been? Maybe they are sticker collectors. That could be it. But what do they do with all those stickers when they are ready to sell their RV? I bet they are hard to remove. I guess the owners of this rig probably figure they will worry about that when the time comes.

4 comments:

  1. We had a 2000 Hurricane and I collected bumper stickers. I put them on the inside of the basement doors so they could bve seen only if the door(s) were open. On our new, 2004 Winnebego Adventurer I don't collect them. I suppose it's just a "...see where I have been!" announcement signifying nothing really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a sticker of Buffalo Bill Cody on the Mountain graphics in the back of our trailer. I am a Buffalo Bill Cody fan, and he seemed to "fit" there on the mountain. and...to be honest I also have a skeleton sticker because I am also a Day of the Dead art collector. I plan on using some Undu adhesive remover on them when we sell our Trailer.Not planning to put anymore. Too many are too much and no one can see them all anyway!Just my "slant" on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they just wanted to be noticed, and proving the old song -
    I've been everywhere, Man..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't believe in bumper stickers.
    I have detailed cars and worked for a
    motor home dealership, and had to remome the stickers when the vehecle was traded.

    ReplyDelete